8 May 2008

Smash!


I have a headache! And so does the glass top of my new coffee table i was half way through painting...

And it's really peeved me off because i was so excited about putting some gorgeous Laura Ashley wallpaper underneath it. That's not going to happen now. Though the paper is wipable, it may still be possible, but it won't look as nice.

I am not looking forward to clearing this mess up...

Better news, it's my son's birthday tomorrow. His first one in fact. So tomorrow will be a better day, i hope lol.

4 comments:

Lace hearts said...

Oh, Lea - you must be gutted. Poor you. Hugs. x

A Thrifty Mrs said...

What a pain in the backside. I hope you get it all cleaned up easily.
Happy birthday to you little one for tomorrow.

Tinyholder said...

How annoying, if that happened to me I'd be furious! Can you cover it in oilcloth instead? I think I paid about 3.99 a metre for this polka dot oilcloth on ebay.

Impester Media said...

Thank you for this