28 July 2008

Baker

Madi made bread!! I'm ashamed to say, it was some few weeks ago, but i never got around to updating about it. She went on a playschool trip to a windmill and all of the children baked their bread. I'm so proud of her. She really enjoyed it too.




Other news, i still haven't had a smoke. I haven't used any patches for two days either. I can't use my inhalor to help, because i have an oral infection that's incredibly painful so i have literally done two days cold turkey in a week. No cravings still, but i do feel a little lost sometimes. I miss going out for a satisfying fag after i finish something around the house or after a meal.

I hope you are all enjoying this ever so summery weather. I know my son hasn't. He has screamed day and night, and scratched at his poorly exzema till it has wept. Madisyn hasn't been phased by the sticky heat what so ever. In fact, she's all for prancing about in her swim suit and smothering herself in sun cream every hour.

I on the other hand have just wanted to pull the duvet over my head and stay asleep all day for the last two. Stupid mouth infection, irritable baby, a grumpy husband (who also hates the hot weather) have all really made my M.E harder to cope with.

Anywho, will speak to you all soon.
Lea xx


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that life's a bit trying at the moment.

Sending my best wishes to hope that all will be well with you VERY SOON.

Lovely photos of your daughter at work! I have one on my blog of my daughter at work - but she's an awful lot older!!!!!

Tinyholder said...

Hiya, don't give up giving up it really is the best thing I've ever done giving up smoking! I sleep better now and have more energy, just generally a better quality of life! x

Joanne Brown said...

I didn't know you had ME, Lea! My younger sister has it too so I know what it's like!! How long have you had it? Did you have it through your pregnancies? If so I've got a few questions for you, if you don't mind me asking.... joanne

saraeden said...

Hi Lea , i hope the no smoking is going ok ? i gave up a few years ago now and it was the best thing i ever did !!
I hope you all feel better soon

Sara x

driftwood shack said...

I hope you feel better soon Lea, and well done for not smoking you should be really proud!